Monday 23 August 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you handle user-generated content in your apps?

Ask HN: How do you handle user-generated content in your apps?
9 by view | 11 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN, My name is Melvin and I am currently working on an MVP for a web service called View, to make it easier for developers to upload, process, and deliver media in their apps. The idea came to mind while I was working on a photo-sharing app and noticed first-hand how needlessly complex and expensive existing services are. I wished someone would create an easy-to-use and affordable API/SDK ala Stripe but for audio, video, and images. Is this something that was a pain point for you? I'd love to hear about your experiences building apps with user-generated content. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment